This job's application deadline has expired.
The Electronic Technician is responsible for performing maintenance, repair and installation of electric and electronic control systems for equipment, machines and auxiliary building systems to include lock out tag out procedures and prioritize hot work orders.
1. Follow safe operating procedures, comply with safety rules and wear proper personal protective equipment as specified.
2. Maintain a neat and orderly work area by cleaning spills and disposing of trash on a timely basis.
3. Perform basic operator preventative maintenance to machines and/or tools.
4. Observe time recording procedures related to time cards, production sheets, and entry of data to terminal for the utilization program.
5. Perform tasks within acceptable limits for quality, quantity, and time lines of completion.
6. Meet normal attendance requirements including timely reporting of absence and working overtime as requested.
7. Comply with Company policies and perform other duties as assigned.